Masters Level Diploma Programme-Level 7
This Post Graduate Diploma in Strategic Management Accounting will allow you to gain a perspective on the organizational techniques required for effectively executing strategic decisions and the critical role that managerial leadership plays in the viability and growth of a business.
Students taking this programme, you will be able to enjoy comprehensive coverage of all the key areas of management; extensively use case studies and simulations to enhance your knowledge; be exposed to a strong focus on leading-edge managerial practices such as leadership from the best companies in the world; receive hands-on training in the latest technology applications in the area of management information systems.
The purpose is to prepare candidates for their role as management accountants in the workplace. The qualification will equip learners with insight into the world of financial management, both from a corporate and individual perspective, with an emphasis on improving decision-making in a competitive environment. Learners will utilise the financial information in managerial decision-making.
This Diploma can be completed in two (2) academic semesters.
Modules in this Diploma are delivered Fully Online.
Modules will consist of :
- Pre-recorded interactive videos
- Live Class Recordings
- Course materials such as class notes and other documents.
Learners must possess any of the following:
● Level 6 Diploma, First Degree or Equivalent.
● 21 Years or older and 3 years work experience in the field.
● Assessment of prior learning.
Students must pass all of the following modules in order to complete the Diploma
- Financial Planning & Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Research Project
Assessments for this Diploma are done via Coursework Assignment Submissions.
The fees for the programme are as follows:
- Diploma: GBP £950
- Application Fee: GBP £25
- Module Repeat fee: GBP £100
- Award Reprint fee: GBP £60
- Module Deferral fee: GBP £20
- Module Withdrawal/Drop Out fee: GBP £50
- Grade Query fee: GBP £20
Monthly Payment Plans Available.
Accredited by EduQual, UK – regulated awarding body, approved by SQA -Accreditation
Frequently asked questions
Are there exams?
Modules are assessed via Online Quizzes or Assignment Submissions.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
– Once your enrolment is complete, you are given access to “My Eportal” our online E-Learning Platform.
– You log in to LMS using your assigned username and password which is provided in your Acceptance Letter.
– Attempt online quizzes or upload and submit assignments.
– Weekly Live Sessions.
– Send and receive emails with Lecturer via the online platform.
Which awarding bodies are Oxford Graduate College accredited with?
We are accredited by the following UK awarding bodies
– EduQual, UK – an Awarding body listed on Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF)
Is the qualification recognised internationally?
Yes the qualification is recognised internationally and well accepted.
How to apply?
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at https://www.oxfordgraduate.uk/apply/
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £20
(This can be paid online using credit card or paypal)