This Post Graduate Diploma focuses on the key concepts, practices and issues that are embodied within strategic information systems. This programme commences with a discussion of the strategic value of IS, including the role of business-IT alignment in realising the value within it. It also looks at strategic IS decision processes, including planned and emergent strategy-making and governance and considers strategy implementation issues.
The course ends with a discussion of the strategic role of IS-enabled innovation and current trends in strategy and IS. Students examine the ability of information technology to enhance the quality and efficiency of decision making by improving the various elements of the decision-making process and making data collection more cost effective. They also discover what every manager needs to know in order to leverage information systems for the design and implementation of business models in within organizations.
This Diploma can be completed in two (2) academic semesters.
Modules in this Diploma are delivered Fully Online.
Modules will consist of :
- Pre-recorded interactive videos
- 1 Live Session each week
- Course materials such as class notes and other documents.
Learners must possess any of the following:
● Level 6 Diploma, First Degree or Equivalent.
● 21 Years or older and 3 years work experience in the field.
● Assessment of prior learning.
Students must pass all of the following modules in order to complete the Diploma
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Systems
- Strategic Information
- Systems for Competitive Advantage
- Research Project
Assessments for this Diploma are done via Coursework Assignment Submissions.
The fees for the programme are as follows:
- Diploma: GBP £950
- Application Fee: GBP £25
- Module Repeat fee: GBP £100
- Award Reprint fee: GBP £60
- Module Deferral fee: GBP £20
- Module Withdrawal/Drop Out fee: GBP £50
- Grade Query fee: GBP £20
Monthly Payment Plans Available.
Accredited by EduQual, UK – regulated awarding body, approved by SQA -Accreditation
Frequently asked questions
Are there exams?
Modules are assessed via Online Quizzes or Assignment Submissions.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
– Once your enrolment is complete, you are given access to “My Eportal” our online E-Learning Platform.
– You log in to LMS using your assigned username and password which is provided in your Acceptance Letter.
– Attempt online quizzes or upload and submit assignments.
– Weekly Live Sessions.
– Send and receive emails with Lecturer via the online platform.
Which awarding bodies are Oxford Graduate College accredited with?
We are accredited by the following UK awarding bodies
– EduQual, UK – an Awarding body listed on Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF)
Is the qualification recognised internationally?
Yes the qualification is recognised internationally and well accepted.
How to apply?
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at https://www.oxfordgraduate.uk/apply/
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £20
(This can be paid online using credit card or paypal)