Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Project Management – Level 7
This Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management provides a thorough understanding of the principles, methodologies, and tools needed to manage projects effectively and ensure their success. It underscores the essential role of project management in achieving strategic business objectives and enhancing organizational growth.
By enrolling in this programme, you will gain extensive coverage of all vital areas of project management. You’ll immerse yourself in case studies and simulations that bring theories to life and deepen your knowledge. There’s a strong focus on cutting-edge project management practices derived from leading global companies. Moreover, you’ll receive hands-on training in the latest technology applications relevant to project management, including project planning tools and software.
The purpose of this programme is to prepare you for your role as a competent project manager in diverse industries. This qualification equips learners with a profound understanding of project planning, execution, and evaluation, from both a team and organizational perspective. With a clear emphasis on strengthening decision-making in a dynamic environment, learners will utilise these project management skills in initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing projects. This approach ensures that the learners are well-prepared to handle complex projects and ensure their successful completion in their future careers.
This Diploma can be completed in two (2) academic semesters.
Modules in this Diploma are delivered Fully Online.
Modules will consist of :
- Pre-recorded interactive videos
- Course materials such as class notes and other documents.
Learners must possess any of the following:
● Level 6 Diploma, First Degree or Equivalent.
● 21 Years or older and 3 years work experience in the field.
● Assessment of prior learning.
Assessments for this Diploma are done via Coursework Assignment Submissions.
The fees for the programme are as follows:
- Diploma: GBP £1699
- Module Repeat fee: GBP £100
- Award Reprint fee: GBP £60
- Module Deferral fee: GBP £20
- Module Withdrawal/Drop Out fee: GBP £50
- Grade Query fee: GBP £20
Monthly Payment Plans Available.
Frequently asked questions
Are there exams?
Modules are assessed via Online Quizzes or Assignment Submissions.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
– Once your enrolment is complete, you are given access to “My Eportal” our online E-Learning Platform.
– You log in to LMS using your assigned username and password which is provided in your Acceptance Letter.
– Attempt online quizzes or upload and submit assignments.
Which awarding bodies are Oxford Graduate College accredited with?
We are accredited by the following UK awarding bodies
– EduQual, UK – an Awarding body listed on Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF)
Is the qualification recognised internationally?
Yes the qualification is recognised internationally and well accepted.
How to apply?
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at https://www.oxfordgraduate.uk/apply/
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £20
(This can be paid online using credit card or paypal)