Masters Level Diploma Programme-Level 7
This Postgraduate Diploma in Executive Management is designed for persons seeking leadership positions ,business owners and middle managers who have developed functional and industry-specific knowledge, but would like to focus on more strategic aspects of management.
The incorporation of these skills opens up possibilities for leadership positions in departments, business units or an entire organisation. This programme equips upcoming executive working in specific functional areas of their organizations such as finance, accounting, marketing, human resource management, operations and so on aspiring to enhance their skills and knowledge to move into managerial roles.
The programme provide learners with the theoretical knowledge of the challenges faced by organizations and how they can contribute to solving many of these issues.
This Diploma can be completed in two (2) academic semesters.
Modules in this Diploma are delivered Fully Online.
Modules will consist of :
- Pre-recorded interactive videos
- Live Class Recordings
- Course materials such as class notes and other documents.
Learners must possess any of the following:
● Level 6 Diploma, First Degree or Equivalent.
● 21 Years or older and 3 years work experience in the field.
● Assessment of prior learning.
Students must pass all of the following modules in order to complete the Diploma
- Corporate Strategy
- Operations Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Research Project
Assessments for this Diploma are done via Coursework Assignment Submissions.
The fees for the programme are as follows:
- Diploma: GBP £1699
- Module Repeat fee: GBP £100
- Award Reprint fee: GBP £60
- Module Deferral fee: GBP £20
- Module Withdrawal/Drop Out fee: GBP £50
- Grade Query fee: GBP £20
Monthly Payment Plans Available
Accredited by EduQual, UK – regulated awarding body, approved by SQA -Accreditation
Frequently asked questions
Are there exams?
Modules are assessed via Online Quizzes or Assignment Submissions.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
– Once your enrolment is complete, you are given access to “My Eportal” our online E-Learning Platform.
– You log in to LMS using your assigned username and password which is provided in your Acceptance Letter.
– Attempt online quizzes or upload and submit assignments.
– Weekly Live Sessions.
– Send and receive emails with Lecturer via the online platform.
Which awarding bodies are Oxford Graduate College accredited with?
We are accredited by the following UK awarding bodies
– EduQual, UK – an Awarding body listed on Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF)
Is the qualification recognised internationally?
Yes the qualification is recognised internationally and well accepted.
How to apply?
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at https://www.oxfordgraduate.uk/apply/
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £20
(This can be paid online using credit card or paypal)