Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Business Law – Level 7
This Post Graduate Diploma in Business Law offers a deep exploration into the intricate frameworks and dynamics that form the foundation of corporate, national, and international business law. The program emphasizes the vital role that legal knowledge and strategy play in business operations and in fostering commercial growth.
As a student of this programme, you will receive comprehensive coverage of all key areas of business law, using case studies and simulations to enhance your understanding. There’s a strong focus on progressive legal practices from top global corporations and law firms. Hands-on training in the latest technology applications in the field of legal research and analytics is also a part of this comprehensive program.
The purpose of this diploma is to prepare candidates for their roles as business law professionals in a diverse range of industries. This qualification equips learners with deep insights into the world of corporate law, from both theoretical and practical perspectives, with an emphasis on enhancing strategic decision-making in a competitive business environment. Learners will gain skills in applying legal regulations, contracts, and intellectual property laws, aiding them in navigating complex business situations and potential legal disputes.
This Diploma can be completed in two (2) academic semesters.
Modules in this Diploma are delivered Fully Online.
Modules will consist of :
- Pre-recorded interactive videos
- Course materials such as class notes and other documents.
Learners must possess any of the following:
● Level 6 Diploma, First Degree or Equivalent.
● 21 Years or older and 3 years work experience in the field.
● Assessment of prior learning.
Assessments for this Diploma are done via Coursework Assignment Submissions.
The fees for the programme are as follows:
- Diploma: GBP £1699
- Module Repeat fee: GBP £100
- Award Reprint fee: GBP £60
- Module Deferral fee: GBP £20
- Module Withdrawal/Drop Out fee: GBP £50
- Grade Query fee: GBP £20
Monthly Payment Plans Available.
Frequently asked questions
Are there exams?
Modules are assessed via Online Quizzes or Assignment Submissions.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
– Once your enrolment is complete, you are given access to “My Eportal” our online E-Learning Platform.
– You log in to LMS using your assigned username and password which is provided in your Acceptance Letter.
– Attempt online quizzes or upload and submit assignments.
Which awarding bodies are Oxford Graduate College accredited with?
We are accredited by the following UK awarding bodies
– EduQual, UK – an Awarding body listed on Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF)
Is the qualification recognised internationally?
Yes the qualification is recognised internationally and well accepted.
How to apply?
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at https://www.oxfordgraduate.uk/apply/
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £20
(This can be paid online using credit card or paypal)