Masters Level Certificate Programme-Level 7
This Postgraduate Certificate in Strategic Sales & Marketing is for those with experience in the field who want to advance their career into sales and marketing. Students will develop specialist skills in consumer behavioural analysis, domestic and international market theory, and applied marketing campaigns.
This Post Graduate certificate will also provide you with a comprehensive framework for understanding theories, concepts, issues and applications of marketing internationally and globally.
The programme will develop your appreciation of strategies and tactics for international markets and their implications, and for marketing management of multinational and global organizations.
It is designed to prepare students for successful employment by encouraging the development of a range of knowledge and skills that will enable them to work effectively, both collaboratively and individually. It is designed to develop students’ understanding of Strategic Marketing and its integration into an organisation’s overall corporate strategy.
The core areas that will be explored during this programme are as follows:
• Strategic Marketing
• Market Development and Sales
How is this course delivered:
- Fully online study with live classes and recorded sessions.
- Lecturer support outside of class times.
- This course is assessed by coursework and does not have any final exam, thus making it flexible for working professionals to be able to balance work and study time.
Entry Requirements (Any one of the following):
- A first degree in any subject area.
- (Or) 21 years or older and 3 years work experience in the field.
- (Or) Assessment of prior learning.
Monthly/Weekly Payment Plans Available
DURATION: 12 Weeks
AWARD FEE: £110 – A one (1) time fee to be awarded the diploma.
EduQual is a regulated awarding body, approved by SQA-accreditation,a globally recognized national qualifications regulator in the UK, a full member of the Federation of Awarding Bodies (FAB).