Masters Level Certificate Programme-Level 7
This Masters Level Certificate in Purchasing & Procurement is an asset for existing potential leaders/managers. Purchasing and Procurement are key functions in organizations, whether it is public or private and in an era of globalization with the advent of entrepreneurial organizations, management of purchasing and supply within private as well as public sectors has become prominent.
Moreover, with increasing focus and debates on governance issues, the functions of purchasing and supply requires capacity building to acquire and implement international standard procurement practices. The main purpose of this course is to sensitize and build up the capacity of officials of the public sector, NGOs as well as officials and executives from the private sector on procurement & purchasing as well as supply management issues.
It is expected that the programme will enhance their understanding of the procurement issues and sharpen their decision-making capabilities. This programme is designed to give advanced knowledge and understanding of international as well as local procurement issues faced by officials/executives to come to make sound decisions.
The core areas that will be explored during this programme are as follows:
- Strategic Purchasing and Supply
- Supplier and Customer Relationship Management
- Research Based Assignment
The Duration of this Certificate is 12 Weeks.
This course is delivered fully online.
- Pre-recorded interactive videos
- Live Class Recordings
- Course materials such as class notes and other documents.
Assessments for this Certificate are done via Coursework Assignment Submissions.
Learners must possess any of the following:
● Level 6 Diploma, First Degree or Equivalent.
● 21 Years or older and 3 years work experience in a related field.
● Assessment of prior learning.
The fees for the programme are as follows:
- Certificate: GBP £850
- Module Repeat fee: GBP £100
- Award Reprint fee: GBP £60
- Module Deferral fee: GBP £20
- Module Withdrawal/Drop Out fee: GBP £50
- Grade Query fee: GBP £20
Please find below available fee payment plans:
Full Cost: GBP £850
9 Month Payment Plan:
Downpayment (Made before the first day of classes.) : GBP £95
Month 2 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £95
Month 3 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £95
Month 4 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £95
Month 5 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £95
Month 6 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £95
Month 7 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £95
Month 8 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £95
Month 9 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £90
6 Month Payment Plan
Downpayment (Made before the first day of classes.) : GBP £142
Month 2 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £142
Month 3 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £142
Month 4 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £142
Month 5 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £142
Month 6 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £140
Accredited by EduQual, UK – regulated awarding body, approved by SQA -Accreditation
Frequently asked questions
Are there exams?
Modules are assessed via Online Quizzes or Assignment Submissions.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
– Once your enrolment is complete, you are given access to “My Eportal” our online E-Learning Platform.
– You log in to LMS using your assigned username and password which is provided in your Acceptance Letter.
– Attempt online quizzes or upload and submit assignments.
– Weekly Live Sessions.
– Send and receive emails with Lecturer via the online platform.
Which awarding bodies are Oxford Graduate College accredited with?
We are accredited by the following UK awarding bodies
– EduQual, UK – an Awarding body listed on Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF)
Is the qualification recognised internationally?
Yes the qualification is recognised internationally and well accepted.
How to apply?
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at https://www.oxfordgraduate.uk/apply/
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £20
(This can be paid online using credit card or paypal)