Masters Level Certificate Programme-Level 7
The Post Graduate Certificate is a specialized programme that enables students to develop an advanced understanding of the core concepts, approaches and tools that are applicable and relevant to the field of I.T Project Management.
The programme impacts directly on the growth and advancement of most modern organisations and is a much-sought-after qualification. The programme enhances the capacity of managers to improve production and service delivery thereby contributing to organisational effectiveness.
Students will be able to gain a thorough understanding of the complexities of modern business, and how having the ability to manage your resources effectively despite time and cost constraints can help you succeed in an ever-changing commercial environment.
The core areas that will be explored during this programme are as follows:
- Project Leadership
- Project Communications
- Research Based Assignment
How is this course delivered:
- Fully online study with live classes and recorded sessions.
- Lecturer support outside of class times.
- This course is assessed by coursework and does not have any final exam, thus making it flexible for working professionals to be able to balance work and study time.
Entry Requirements (Any one of the following):
- A first degree in any subject area.
- (Or) 21 years or older and 3 years work experience in the field.
- (Or) Assessment of prior learning.
Monthly/Weekly Payment Plans Available
DURATION: 12 Weeks
AWARD FEE: £110 – A one (1) time fee to be awarded the diploma.
EduQual is a regulated awarding body, approved by SQA-accreditation,a globally recognized national qualifications regulator in the UK, a full member of the Federation of Awarding Bodies (FAB).