Masters Level Certificate Programme-Level 7
The Postgraduate Certificate in Cyber Security will prepare you for a successful career in the various roles and responsibilities directly and indirectly connected to the world of computer networks and information security. This will develop your specialized analytical, operational and developmental skills in both technical and socio-technical areas of cyber security.
This course entails areas of masters’ level computer science, such as research methods, scientific presentation and analysis skills. You will look at the essential aspects of cyber security and engage with researchers to develop your scientific knowledge and skills.
This course is designed for those who wish to extend their capability for an accelerated early career in cyber security who have reasonable experience in the relevant field.
The core areas that will be explored during this programme are as follows:
- Security Fundamentals
- Analytics and Testing
- Research Based Assignment
What You Will Learn:
- Cyber security Fundamentals
- Types of Malware
- Cyber Security Breaches
- Types of Cyber Attacks
- Password Attacks
- Denial of Service Attacks
- Passive Attack
- Penetration Testing
- Prevention Tips
- Mobile Protection
- Social Network Security
- Prevention Software
- Virtual Private Networks
- Anti‐Virus & Anti‐Spyware
- Critical Cyber Threats
- Cyber terrorism
- Defense Against Hackers
- Digital Forensics
- Intrusion Detection
- Legal Recourse
The Duration of this Certificate is 12 Weeks.
This course is delivered fully online.
- Pre-recorded interactive videos
- Live Sessions with Lecturer which are recorded for later viewing.
- Course materials such as class notes and other documents.
Assessments for this Certificate are done via Coursework Assignment Submissions.
Learners must possess any of the following:
● Level 6 Diploma, First Degree or Equivalent.
● 21 Years or older and 3 years work experience in a related field.
● Assessment of prior learning.
The fees for the programme are as follows:
- Certificate: GBP £850
- Application Fee: GBP £25
- Module Repeat fee: GBP £100
- Award Reprint fee: GBP £60
- Module Deferral fee: GBP £20
- Module Withdrawal/Drop Out fee: GBP £50
- Grade Query fee: GBP £20
Please find below available fee payment plans:
Full Cost: GBP £850
9 Month Payment Plan:
Downpayment (Made before the first day of classes.) : GBP £95
Month 2 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £95
Month 3 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £95
Month 4 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £95
Month 5 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £95
Month 6 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £95
Month 7 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £95
Month 8 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £95
Month 9 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £90
6 Month Payment Plan
Downpayment (Made before the first day of classes.) : GBP £142
Month 2 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £142
Month 3 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £142
Month 4 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £142
Month 5 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £142
Month 6 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £140
Accredited by EduQual, UK – regulated awarding body, approved by SQA -Accreditation
Frequently asked questions
Are there exams?
Modules are assessed via Online Quizzes or Assignment Submissions.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
– Once your enrolment is complete, you are given access to “My Eportal” our online E-Learning Platform.
– You log in to LMS using your assigned username and password which is provided in your Acceptance Letter.
– Attempt online quizzes or upload and submit assignments.
– Weekly Live Sessions.
– Send and receive emails with Lecturer via the online platform.
Which awarding bodies are Oxford Graduate College accredited with?
We are accredited by the following UK awarding bodies
– EduQual, UK – an Awarding body listed on Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF)
Is the qualification recognised internationally?
Yes the qualification is recognised internationally and well accepted.
How to apply?
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at https://www.oxfordgraduate.uk/apply/
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £20
(This can be paid online using credit card or paypal)