This course will provide students with a sound understanding of the various techniques and precedents in which to draft legal documents and how to coordinate administration of team projects to ensure the legal compliance. Students will be able to understand how to relate with clients in the legal environment.
Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Design and develop documents, reports and worksheets
- Relate to clients in a legal environment
- Coordinate administration of team projects to achieve project goals
- Research, locate and provide legal and other information in response to requests
- Serve/file court documentation
- Establish and maintain library/resource collection
- Negotiate with others to achieve tasks and goals
- Negotiate with team members to allocate and complete tasks to achieve team goals
A paralegal provides support to attorneys in a law firm.
He or she helps them get ready for trials, hearings,
and other legal proceedings by doing legal research,
drafting legal documents, interviewing witnesses,
and preparing exhibits.
WHAT YOU CAN WORK AS:
• LEGAL ASSISTANT
• PARALEGAL PROFESSIONAL
• LEGAL CLERK
• LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
• LEGAL DOCUMENT ASSISTANT
- Paralegal Studies 1 (Semester one)
- Legal Studies/Law (Semester one)
- Paralegal Studies 2 (Semester two)
- Research Skills (Semester two)
Award Level: EduQual Level 5 Diploma
This Diploma is completed in two (2) Semester (6 months).
Modules in this Diploma are delivered Fully Online.
Modules will consist of :
- Pre-recorded interactive videos
- Live Class Recordings
- Course materials such as class notes and other documents.
Learners must possess:
● 5 Ordinary Level Passes
●US High School Diploma or equivalent
● Work Experience in a related field will be considered at the Admissions Department’s discretion.
- Paralegal Studies 1
- Legal Studies/Law
- Paralegal Studies 2
- Research Skills
Assessments for this Diploma are done via online Quizzes.
The fees for the programme are as follows:
- Diploma: GBP £750
- Application Fee: GBP £25
- Module Repeat fee: GBP £100
- Award Reprint fee: GBP £60
- Module Deferral fee: GBP £20
- Module Withdrawal/Drop Out fee: GBP £50
- Grade Query fee: GBP £20
Please find below available fee payment plans:
9 Month Payment Plan:
Downpayment (Made before the first day of classes.) : GBP £86
Month 2 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £83
Month 3 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £83
Month 4 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £83
Month 5 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £83
Month 6 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £83
Month 7 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £83
Month 8 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £83
Month 9 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £83
6 Month Payment Plan
Downpayment (Made before the first day of classes.) : GBP £125
Month 2 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £125
Month 3 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £125
Month 4 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £125
Month 5 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £125
Month 6 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £125
Accredited by EduQual, UK – regulated awarding body, approved by SQA -Accreditation
Frequently asked questions
Are there exams?
Modules are assessed via Online Quizzes or Assignment Submissions.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
– Once your enrolment is complete, you are given access to “My Eportal” our online E-Learning Platform.
– You log in to LMS using your assigned username and password which is provided in your Acceptance Letter.
– Attempt online quizzes or upload and submit assignments.
– Weekly Live Sessions.
– Send and receive emails with Lecturer via the online platform.
Which awarding bodies are Oxford Graduate College accredited with?
We are accredited by the following UK awarding bodies
– EduQual, UK – an Awarding body listed on Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF)
Is the qualification recognised internationally?
Yes the qualification is recognised internationally and well accepted.
How to apply?
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at https://www.oxfordgraduate.uk/apply/
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £20
(This can be paid online using credit card or paypal)