Electrical Installation & Wiring
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to work as an electrician. In this Diploma students will learn, develop and practice the skills required to succeed in this industry. This Diploma will provide you with basic understanding of electrical installation practical skills and theory that will prepare you to move towards employment as an electrician. Students will learn about: how to work effectively and safely with electrical installations; the theory and principles of electricity and electrical installations; how to apply health and safety in the workplace; and how to connect and install electrical systems. This includes different types of circuits, different components and safety equipment. By the end of the Diploma, you will be able to work confidently and safely in installing electrical systems and be able to produce high quality work. Students will develop practical and theoretical electrical skills covering topics such as electrical science, installation of wiring systems and communication within the building services and engineering industry.
This Diploma can be completed in two timeframes.
- 1 Year broken up into 3 Semesters. Two courses will be done in each of the first two Semesters and three courses in the third Semester.
- 6 Months broken up into 2 Semesters. Four courses will be done in the first Semester and three courses in the second Semester.
Modules in this Diploma are delivered Fully Online.
Modules will consist of :
- Pre-recorded interactive videos
- 1 Live Session each week
- Course materials such as class notes and other documents.
Learners must possess:
● 5 Ordinary Level Passes
●US High School Diploma or equivalent
● Work Experience in a related field will be considered at the Admissions Department’s discretion.
Students must pass all of the following modules in order to complete the Diploma
- Health and Safety
- Engineering Science
- Electrical Installation
- Project Management
- Advanced Electrical Installation / Power
- Research Skills
Assessments for this Diploma are done via Online Quizzes and/or Assignment Submissions depending on the particular module.
The fees for the programme are as follows:
- Diploma: GBP £750
- Application Fee: GBP £25
- Module Repeat fee: GBP £100
- Award Reprint fee: GBP £60
- Module Deferral fee: GBP £20
- Module Withdrawal/Drop Out fee: GBP £50
- Grade Query fee: GBP £20
Please find below available fee payment plans:
9 Month Payment Plan:
Downpayment (Made before the first day of classes.) : GBP £86
Month 2 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £83
Month 3 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £83
Month 4 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £83
Month 5 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £83
Month 6 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £83
Month 7 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £83
Month 8 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £83
Month 9 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £83
6 Month Payment Plan
Downpayment (Made before the first day of classes.) : GBP £125
Month 2 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £125
Month 3 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £125
Month 4 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £125
Month 5 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £125
Month 6 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £125
Accredited by EduQual, UK – regulated awarding body, approved by SQA -Accreditation
Frequently asked questions
Are there exams?
Modules are assessed via Online Quizzes or Assignment Submissions.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
– Once your enrolment is complete, you are given access to “My Eportal” our online E-Learning Platform.
– You log in to LMS using your assigned username and password which is provided in your Acceptance Letter.
– Attempt online quizzes or upload and submit assignments.
– Weekly Live Sessions.
– Send and receive emails with Lecturer via the online platform.
Which awarding bodies are Oxford Graduate College accredited with?
We are accredited by the following UK awarding bodies
– EduQual, UK – an Awarding body listed on Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF)
Is the qualification recognised internationally?
Yes the qualification is recognised internationally and well accepted.
How to apply?
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at https://www.oxfordgraduate.uk/apply/
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £20
(This can be paid online using credit card or paypal)