Business & Accounting EduQual Level 5 Diploma
The Diploma in Business and Accounting provides students with knowledge and skills in management including discussions on the systems, procedures, and policies relevant to company management and decisions. It helps the management in carrying out its function more efficiently and effectively. In this Diploma students will study the process of identification, measurement, accumulation, analysis, preparation, interpretation and communications of financial Information. Upon completing the Diploma in Business and Accounting, students can work in various fields such as in Insurance Companies, MNCs, and Income Tax Department etc. Students will apply appropriate academic theories and concepts to a range of business and management issues. During the course, students have the opportunity to add value to both their employers and themselves on a daily basis. In addition to providing a comprehensive knowledge of the major financial disciplines, the Diploma is designed to ensure that students will have the widest range of career and further education opportunities open to them upon completion.
This Diploma can be completed in two timeframes.
- 1 Year broken up into 3 Semesters. Two courses will be done in each of the first two Semesters and three courses in the third Semester.
- 6 Months broken up into 2 Semesters. Four courses will be done in the first Semester and three courses in the second Semester.
Modules in this Diploma are delivered Fully Online.
Modules will consist of :
- Pre-recorded interactive videos
- Live Class Recordings
- Course materials such as class notes and other documents.
Learners must possess:
● 5 Ordinary Level Passes
●US High School Diploma or equivalent
● Work Experience in a related field will be considered at the Admissions Department’s discretion.
- Practical Accounting
- Business Writing
- Business Management
- Legal Studies
- Human Resource Management
- Research Skills
Assessments for this Diploma are done via Online Quizzes and/or Assignment Submissions depending on the particular module.
The fees for the programme are as follows:
- Diploma: GBP £750
- Application Fee: GBP £25
- Module Repeat fee: GBP £100
- Award Reprint fee: GBP £60
- Module Deferral fee: GBP £20
- Module Withdrawal/Drop Out fee: GBP £50
- Grade Query fee: GBP £20
Please find below available fee payment plans:
9 Month Payment Plan:
Downpayment (Made before the first day of classes.) : GBP £86
Month 2 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £83
Month 3 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £83
Month 4 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £83
Month 5 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £83
Month 6 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £83
Month 7 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £83
Month 8 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £83
Month 9 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £83
6 Month Payment Plan
Downpayment (Made before the first day of classes.) : GBP £125
Month 2 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £125
Month 3 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £125
Month 4 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £125
Month 5 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £125
Month 6 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £125
Accredited by EduQual, UK – regulated awarding body, approved by SQA -Accreditation
Frequently asked questions
Are there exams?
Modules are assessed via Online Quizzes or Assignment Submissions.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
– Once your enrolment is complete, you are given access to “My Eportal” our online E-Learning Platform.
– You log in to LMS using your assigned username and password which is provided in your Acceptance Letter.
– Attempt online quizzes or upload and submit assignments.
– Weekly Live Sessions.
– Send and receive emails with Lecturer via the online platform.
Which awarding bodies are Oxford Graduate College accredited with?
We are accredited by the following UK awarding bodies
– EduQual, UK – an Awarding body listed on Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF)
Is the qualification recognised internationally?
Yes the qualification is recognised internationally and well accepted.
How to apply?
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at https://www.oxfordgraduate.uk/apply/
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £20
(This can be paid online using credit card or paypal)