Digital Content Creation EduQual Level 5 Diploma
This Diploma in Digital Content Creation teaches how to apply graphic and web design methodologies to a variety of mediums. From branding and corporate identity to advertising campaign development, digital illustration and photography. Students will have the opportunity to focus on all mediums of the design world. The program also focuses on professional development, branding, and business aspects of graphic and web design. As part of the program, you will complete a comprehensive portfolio. Digital Content Creation is a particular field of IT where aptitudes required for structuring a site and related viewpoints are included. Website composition recognition is intended to give ideal data and abilities to dealing with various programming that empowers the possibility to structure a site. Learn visual and online communication strategies, digital art and interactive media, web design, typography and creative problem solving while you prepare promotional materials to promote yourself and other businesses.
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Intel 6th Gen or newer CPU – or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Quadro K1200 / NVIDIA TITAN Z / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon Pro W4100 / AMD FirePro W5100
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 version 1803 or later
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
Recommended System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel 7thGen or newer CPU – or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 16 GB for HD / 32 GB for 4K
- HDD: 8 GB SSD drive recommended
- GPU: NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti / AMD FirePro WX 9100
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 version 1809 or later
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 or greater
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro
This Diploma can be completed in two timeframes.
- 1 Year broken up into 3 Semesters. Two courses will be done in each of the first two Semesters and three courses in the third Semester.
- 6 Months broken up into 2 Semesters. Four courses will be done in the first Semester and three courses in the second Semester.
Modules in this Diploma are delivered Fully Online.
Modules will consist of :
- Pre-recorded interactive videos
- Live Class Recordings
- Course materials such as class notes and other documents.
Learners must possess:
● 5 Ordinary Level Passes
●US High School Diploma or equivalent
● Work Experience in a related field will be considered at the Admissions Department’s discretion.
Students must pass all of the following modules in order to complete the Diploma
- Graphic Design
- Mobile App Development
- Website Design & Development
- Advanced Graphic Design
- Video Editing
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Research Skills
Assessments for this Diploma are done via Online Quizzes and/or Assignment Submissions depending on the particular module.
The fees for the programme are as follows:
- Diploma: GBP £750
- Application Fee: GBP £25
- Module Repeat fee: GBP £100
- Award Reprint fee: GBP £60
- Module Deferral fee: GBP £20
- Module Withdrawal/Drop Out fee: GBP £50
- Grade Query fee: GBP £20
Please find below available fee payment plans:
9 Month Payment Plan:
Downpayment (Made before the first day of classes.) : GBP £86
Month 2 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £83
Month 3 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £83
Month 4 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £83
Month 5 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £83
Month 6 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £83
Month 7 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £83
Month 8 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £83
Month 9 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £83
6 Month Payment Plan
Downpayment (Made before the first day of classes.) : GBP £125
Month 2 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £125
Month 3 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £125
Month 4 (Due on the 5th Day) : GBP £125
Month 5 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £125
Month 6 (Due on the 5th Day): GBP £125
Accredited by EduQual, UK – regulated awarding body, approved by SQA -Accreditation
Frequently asked questions
Are there exams?
Modules are assessed via Online Quizzes or Assignment Submissions.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
– Once your enrolment is complete, you are given access to “My Eportal” our online E-Learning Platform.
– You log in to LMS using your assigned username and password which is provided in your Acceptance Letter.
– Attempt online quizzes or upload and submit assignments.
– Weekly Live Sessions.
– Send and receive emails with Lecturer via the online platform.
Which awarding bodies are Oxford Graduate College accredited with?
We are accredited by the following UK awarding bodies
– EduQual, UK – an Awarding body listed on Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF)
Is the qualification recognised internationally?
Yes the qualification is recognised internationally and well accepted.
How to apply?
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at https://www.oxfordgraduate.uk/apply/
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £20
(This can be paid online using credit card or paypal)