Masters Level Award Programme-Level 7
This Postgraduate Award in Strategic Leadership will give graduates an in-depth knowledge of the tasks and skills required for effective, strategic leadership and the national and global context within which the role of the manager is located.
They will understand the need for, and the practice of sustainable and responsible leadership and will be proficient at setting direction, building teams, engaging people and leading change in complex organisational environments. They will understand the personal foundations of strategic leadership, particularly those relating to emotional intelligence, resilience and character.
Graduates will have high levels of awareness of their capability as leaders, including a clear sense of direction and a comprehensive plan for their future learning and development.
The core areas that will be explored during this programme are as follows:
• Achieving the common task
• Motivating & Developing the individual
• Building & Maintaining the team
How is this course delivered:
- Fully online study with live classes and recorded sessions.
- Lecturer support outside of class times.
- This course is assessed by coursework and does not have any final exam, thus making it flexible for working professionals to be able to balance work and study time.
Entry Requirements (Any one of the following):
- A first degree in any subject area.
- (Or) 21 years or older and 3 years work experience in the field.
- (Or) Assessment of prior learning.
Monthly/Weekly Payment Plans Available
DURATION: 20 Hours
AWARD FEE: £85 – A one (1) time fee for the award
EduQual is a regulated awarding body, approved by SQA-accreditation,a globally recognized national qualifications regulator in the UK, a full member of the Federation of Awarding Bodies (FAB).