Masters Level Award Programme-Level 7
This Master’s Level course in Change Management & Leadership is designed to allow participants to craft the tailored strategies that are needed to address organizational change within traditional and contemporary organizations.
Participants will delve into the importance of understanding culture in the work place and tasks and skills required for effective strategic leadership in order to transform the mind-sets of employees. The course will examine the roles and responsibilities of a transformational leader, different types of leadership styles as well as the relevant theory in change management.
The core areas that will be explored during this programme are as follows:
- Change management vs Change Leadership
- Change Management Process
- Leading the Change Management Process
How is this course delivered:
- Fully online study with live classes and recorded sessions.
- Lecturer support outside of class times.
- This course is assessed by coursework and does not have any final exam, thus making it flexible for working professionals to be able to balance work and study time.
Entry Requirements (Any one of the following):
- A first degree in any subject area.
- (Or) 21 years or older and 3 years work experience in the field.
- (Or) Assessment of prior learning.
DURATION: 20 Hours
London International College Certified
EduQual is a regulated awarding body, approved by SQA-accreditation,a globally recognized national qualifications regulator in the UK, a full member of the Federation of Awarding Bodies (FAB).