Level: Diploma Eduqual Level 5
This course will provide students with a sound understanding of the various techniques and precedents in which to draft legal documents and how to coordinate administration of team projects to ensure the legal compliance. Students will be able to understand how to relate with clients in the legal environment.
Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Design and develop documents, reports and worksheets
- Relate to clients in a legal environment
- Coordinate administration of team projects to achieve project goals
- Research, locate and provide legal and other information in response to requests
- Serve/file court documentation
- Establish and maintain library/resource collection
- Negotiate with others to achieve tasks and goals
- Negotiate with team members to allocate and complete tasks to achieve team goals
A paralegal provides support to attorneys in a law firm.
He or she helps them get ready for trials, hearings,
and other legal proceedings by doing legal research,
drafting legal documents, interviewing witnesses,
and preparing exhibits.
WHAT YOU CAN WORK AS:
• LEGAL ASSISTANT
• PARALEGAL PROFESSIONAL
• LEGAL CLERK
• LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
• LEGAL DOCUMENT ASSISTANT
■Introduction To Paralegal Studies
■Advanced Paralegal Studies
■Legal Research & Writing
AWARD: DIPLOMA LEVEL 3(UK)
DURATION : 2 ACADEMIC SEMESTERS
AWARD FEE : £155
- Any 5 Ordinary Level Subjects
- English Must be one of the 5
EduQual is a regulated awarding body, approved by SQA-accreditation,a globally recognized national qualifications regulator in the UK, a full member of the Federation of Awarding Bodies (FAB).